One great way to support The Sheridan Story and raise awareness about the issue of child hunger in our community is through a food drive. Food drives are great service opportunities for offices, faith-based groups, boy scouts, girl scouts, school groups, sports teams and more.
Don't worry - we make a food drive easy (and it's fun)! Below you will find information to help you with your food drive. Click to download.
- Steps for implementing a food drive
- Frequently asked questions
- Poster 8.5 x 11 Poster 11 x 17
- Thermometer 8.5 x 11 Thermometer 11 x 17
- Promotional flyers - grouped for printing
- Promotional flyers - individual
Be sure to let us know what you're up to!
Complete the below form so we know you're doing a food drive and so we can reach out to make sure you have everything you need. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.