The Sheridan Story is not a straightforward "backpack" program. We are instead a network-focused organization that provides operational expertise and logistical management to the process of distributing a weekend's supply of food to hungry children. Our role in the process removes many of the logistical obstacles that willing partners face when contemplating the launch of such a program. This approach has already proven to bring more partners into the fight against child hunger, and we hope to continue that trend moving forward.
We would love to join with you as a partner in the fight against child hunger. Interested? Contact us - we would love to connect.
Below are current organizations that we are fortunate to have as partners. Partner schools and Sponsor Organizations can be found by clicking here.
Hunger Relief / Community Service:
- Bread for the World
- The Food Group
- Harvest Pack
- Hunger-Free Minnesota
- Innove Project
- Mission Northeast
- Second Harvest Heartland
- Advantage Signs & Graphics, Inc
- Allina Health
- Blythe Brenden-Mann Foundation
- Cargill Incorporated
- Castle Building and Remodeling
- Columbia Heights Public Schools
- District 196 (Rosemount - Apple Valley - Eagan)
- General Mills Foundation
- Jonathan Patrick Smith Design
- Land O' Lakes
- Lifetouch, Inc.
- Luther Automotive
- Minneapolis Public Schools Nutrition Services
- Saint Paul Public Schools Nutrition Services
- UnitedHealth Group
- Wayzata Public Schools Culinary Express
- Westonka Public Schools Nutrition Services
- W2 Films